Position: Store Manager, permanent full-time
Location: 3041 Dufferin St, North York, ON M6B 3T8
Rate: Competitive pay + monthly bonus structure
Benefits: Health, dental, vision benefits (family package included)
Founded in 1954, Tasco is a luxury appliance retailer with 6 stores dominating the appliance market across the Greater Toronto Area. Our largest and oldest Tasco store is looking for a results driven retail Store Manager responsible for the overall store management. The successful candidate will be able to work well under pressure to enhance customer satisfaction while meeting sales profitability goals and managing an effective commission sales team.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Provide insightful and enthusiastic leadership to the store personnel to create positive attitudes, build supportive moral, and increase sales knowledge
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to commissioned sales staff
- Hire, train and mentor all employees.
- Manage expense and operational performance to maximize store profit. Accountable to deliver on established operating budget, store targets and goals.
- Oversee the sales lead and customer service process and follow-up.
- Plan and prepare for sales meetings and staff communications including weekly Saturday morning sessions.
- Manage and resolve complex or escalated customer issues while maintaining customer satisfaction
- Monitor and review all activities related to sales and or customer service, developing processes for continuous improvement
- Maximize stores profitable revenue growth through customer loyalty and sales engagement.
- Create excitement and enthusiasm by bringing the Tasco brand to life at retail
- Work with the heads of all functional areas to facilitate resolution of issues and foster teamwork.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Store Manager or General Manager role preferably in a like industry.
- A minimum of 5 years solution sales experience and customer management
- Excellent account management skills
- A solid and verifiable track record of product or service selling, and a demonstrated ability to successfully meet and exceed monthly targets by generating new business
- Able to develop strong long-term strategic relationships with customers and have a history of excellence in sales with a moderate (months) sales cycle
- Strong negotiation skills and closing abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle customer complaints and escalations
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills
- Excellent knowledge of the appliance industry
Tasco Appliance is dedicated to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). During the hiring process if you require accommodation for disability, please advise the Human Resources Department.
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Management: 3 years (Required)
- commission sales: 1 year (Preferred)