Our growing family-owned and operated dental cabinet manufacturing client is seeking to add a full-time experienced Spray Booth Operator to their dynamic team! Our client is a market leader in offering custom dental cabinets to their clientele. They have a fantastic team that works hard together to produce these works of art and as result, provide a product and service that is second to none.
The Spray Booth Operator is an experienced technician who is responsible for utilizing a spray contact cement gun to adhere the laminate surfaces to the newly made cabinets and counter tops. Once the laminate is pressed to the wood, this operator also must utilize an electric trimmer to be able to trim laminate in a precise manner creating a clean edge all the way around.
- Utilize spray adhesive
- Utilize spray gun to apply contact cement to wood surface
- Adhere laminate sheets to MDF board
- Operate press
- Trim and file excess laminate
- Prior experience with spray gun
- Prior experience utilizing electric trimmer
- Minimum 2 years experience in above and in millwork or cabinet industry
Hours of Work: Mon – Thurs 7 am to 4:30 pm; Fridays 7:00am to 3:30 pm (44 hrs/wk)
Rate of Pay: $16.00 to start, benefits after successfully passing 3 month probation
If you have the experience and are looking to join a growing company and great team of professionals, please submit your detailed resume today!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. If you need accommodation in the interview process, please make us aware on your application. Only those candidates selected for an interview or for further information will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- spray gun for adhearing laminate to mdf: 2 years (Required)
- Cabinet Making/Millwork: 2 years (Required)
- Vaughan (Preferred)