We require Part time Order Selectors that are available to work afternoon shift starting at 10:00 am-6:30 pm as well as 10:00 pm-6:30 am (Must be available to work weekends, Sat & Sun & couple shifts during the week)
Qualifications for this position include:
Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to handle power equipment under the safety standards required by the Company
- Candidate must follow all Sobeys Operations Company Policies and OHS Safety Regulations
Must provide superior service by minimizing shorts and by proper stacking to avoid product damage
- Regular attendance, punctuality, self-motivation and ability to perform job functions in an efficient, productive and accurate manner
- Must accurately select orders while maintaining production standards as set by Management. Individuals must achieve and maintain the defined standards of ELS.
- The successful applicant must be willing to perform all other duties assigned by Management
Lifting and carrying of up to 80 pounds Frequent walking, Constant reaching below shoulder level, Occasional reaching above shoulder level, operate power jack Frequent twisting
Why work for us:
We offer regular pay increases for hourly employees, flexible scheduling and a comprehensive benefit plan that includes employer funded prescription drug coverage, vision care, dental coverage, and pension plan for eligible ft employees.
Must be available to work at least one weekend shift/week(Sat & or Sun)
Must have Steel Toe boots and good, punctual attendance.
***We pay for comparable previous warehouse experience***
To apply please submit a copy of your resume to this ad and please state your availability and shift preference (Afternoon or nights)
Feel free to visit our website to apply online at www.sobeyscareers.ca - Distribution Center- Edmonton
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all those that apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.63 per hour