Jira Align Administrator
NTT Data is looking for someone who is, Passionate and take pride in owning your work. Technically strong with hands-on experience. Ability to understand and communicate well with a passion to get the job done. Open minded to embrace new technologies and culture. Ready to take on any kind of work to help drive things forward and is innovative to providing solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Configure and Administer Atlassian tools, JIRA (Work Management), Jira Align (Must), Atlassian enterprise Insights (Data Warehouse) And Confluence (Documentation).
- Create and manage custom groovy scripts using script Runner plugin.
- Configuring applications to adhere to enterprise cyber security policies.
- Perform upgrades, configuration changes and applying bug fixes for Enterprise agile tools.
- Configuring Enterprise standard workflow schemes, field configuration schemes, screens schemes, permission, and notification schemes.
- Implementing CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment) throughout the Enterprise. Act as a liaison between Development and Operations teams. Implementing Dev-Ops throughout enterprise
- Configuring and evaluate the ART and team's structure in JIRA for Compliance with SAFE 5.0AGILE Framework.
- Leading the transformation of teams from Waterfall model to AGILE work management.
- Integrate the Atlassian tools using crowd to enable the single Sign on (SSO).
- Training Teams on Using JIRA for work management based on their role in the organization and implementing ON Demand releases.
- Evaluate and configure the Add-on's for utilizing the additional features and configure Add-ons such as Rich Filters, Script runner, Scroll view port, Enterprise Project template builder and add-ons required in integration
- Develop metrics, dashboards, and advanced filters in JIRA to provide end-users and business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports.
Nice to have experience:
- Install, configure, and administer Tasktop Viz enterprise flow metrics tool.
- Integrating Tasktop viz with enterprise agile tools and Onboard teams and ART's on to the tool.
- Integrate the Atlassian stack with external tools (Tasktop Viz, ServiceNow, ALM) and internal tools required for seam less flow of development work.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in STEM area with 5+ years experience.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience working in a cloud-based environment
About NTT DATA Services:
NTT DATA Services is a recognized leader in IT and business services, including cloud, data and applications, headquartered in Texas. As part of NTT DATA, a $30 billion trusted global innovator with a combined global reach of over 80 countries, we help clients transform through business and technology consulting, industry and digital solutions, applications development and management, managed edge-to-cloud infrastructure services, BPO, systems integration and global data centers. We are committed to our clients' long-term success. Visit nttdata.com or LinkedIn to learn more.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.