The Custodian is responsible for the cleanliness, appearance, and sanitization of all public areas of the campus while upholding the core values of the Career College Group.
- Ensuring spaces are prepared for the next day by taking out trash, tidying furniture and dusting surfaces
- Complete sanitization log twice daily (minimum)
- Continuously sanitize public area items such as furniture, countertops, door/cupboard handles, etc.
- Sweeping and mopping floors as required, vacuuming carpets as required
- Washing and sanitizing washrooms and appliances
- Safely dispose of chemical liquids and other hazardous components
- Perform minor repairs on furniture and equipment
- Report any safety, sanitary, or fire hazards to the Campus Director
- Report any major damages or needed repairs to the Campus Director
- Work professionally in a team environment
- Other duties as requested by the Campus Director
Formal Education and Job-Related Experience: This position requires a minimum formal education of a High School Diploma or GED. Previous custodial experience preferred.
The Career College Group (CCG), an Ontario-based educational training company, aims at supplying leading Canadian industries with skilled qualified workers. For over 40 years, CCG has been providing industry-leading diploma programs and have grown to become one of the leaders in Canadian vocational education with brands such as Medix College of Healthcare, Medix Online, North American Trade Schools.
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest – selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- custodian: 1 year (Preferred)