Do you want to work with one of Canada’s top oil and gas companies represented by an award-winning staffing agency? Look no further and join the Spirit circle today!
Our large oil and gas client is seeking Crane Operators in Fort McMurray, AB. This is a contract position for 6 months. The schedule for this position will be Monday to Thursday pre turnaround, 10 hours per day and then once turnaround commences the shift will be 6 days on, 1 day off, 12 hours per day.
This position is located in Fort McMurray, AB and local candidates are preferred. Non-local candidates will be considered but must be willing to secure their own accommodations, as there is no camp, LOA, or accommodation allowance provided.
- Mobile crane operation as well as pre and post use inspections of light vehicles and equipment.
- Scope job locations for crane set ups.
- Work with riggers to safely rig and lift different materials on site.
- Other duties as required
- 5-10 years experience in crane operating
- Journeyman Crane Certificate
- Class 1 license
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Mask Fit (includes 3M ½, Full)
- Fall Protection (OSSA)
- OSSA CSO (or equivalent)
- This position is classified as safety risk sensitive, you must also be able to pass pre-access drug & alcohol testing
- Successfully pass a criminal background check
- Possession of or eligible to obtain a passport
CLOSES JULY 30, 2019 OR SOONER IF A SUCCESSFUL IS CANDIDATE IDENTIFIED - APPLY ASAP AT https://spiritstaffingandconsultinginc.applytojob.com/apply/y1UF4TYlrV/Crane-Operator-S1091-4
**We thank all applicants for applying, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted directly**
Looking for more opportunities? Check out our website at www.spiritstaffing.org.
Don't see a posting that suits you? Apply to our "General Application" and our recruiters will get in touch when they have a job that fits you!
Follow us "Spirit Staffing & Consulting Inc" on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter for all our new postings.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- crane operating: 10 years (Preferred)
- journeyman crane (Preferred)