Who we are:
At Reitmans (Canada) Limited (RCL), every moment of every day revolves around our customers and our love of fashion. We believe fashion empowers our customers to put their best foot forward when it matters the most. From the design table to the stores and our digital channels, we are always finding new ways to create memorable customer experiences, backed by a strong brand portfolio and powered by the most passionate people in the industry.
The Logistics Administrator is responsible for verifying and processing all documents related to customs clearance, classifies the commodities & ensures the accuracy of actual landed costs .
- Corresponds on a daily basis with overseas vendors and/or agents to ensure that customs documents are received as required for timely customs clearance ;
- Traces and tracks shipments with the forwarders / consolidators ;
- Verifies the validity of all customs / shipping documents and prepares the customs pre entry for the broker.
- Classifies imports commodities in accordance to CBSA customs requirements ;
- Verifies that all related expenses are populated to ensure the estimated landed cost for each order is accurate so that buyers budgets are properly updated ;
- Ensures that each order reflects the proper information (e.g. INCOterms, tariff, country of origin, etc.) ;
- Processes all amendments requests to ensure compliance and accuracy of the system ;
- Reviews and processes all booking by ocean, air and truck.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- College degree in International Trade or Supply Chain Logistics or equivalent ;
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Supply Chain Logistics within an import environment ;
- Capable of communicating across the organization as well as with external partners;
- Detailed oriented with the ability to manage priorities ;
- Able to work in a role where there are multiple deliverables ;
- CCS (Certified Customs Specialist) designation is an asset.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Reitmans (Canada) Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees - their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for providing an accessible candidate experience.