Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Internal Quality Auditor ensures that the Siltech Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, ISO 9001, and regulatory/legal requirements. This position will also take the lead in sustainability, HACCP and environmental audits as the organization implements these.
- Ensure compliance with ISO standards throughout the manufacturing facility;
- Maintain and update the Quality Management System, including procedure enhancements, revision changes, and overall process control;
- Assist all departments in documenting processes, work instructions, flow charts and related paperwork;
- Examine and analyze records, reports, operating practices, and documentation; recommends opportunities to strengthen the internal control structure;
- Verify assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation;
- Assist with root cause analysis of non-conformances;
- Coordinate and schedule internal audits
- Report audit findings to management;
- Lead Management Review Meetings, maintains records of meetings and follows up on Action Items;
- Maintain all the files and documents related to quality SOP’s, Quality Audit’s, etc. in an orderly fashion at all times;
- Update the quality assurance policy and QMS of the organization when ISO Standards change;
- Audit and evaluate suppliers;
- Support customer and third-party audits by coordinating information requirements;
- Assist with quality training of employees.
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor certification.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and implement sustainable solutions, effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, and possess strong inspections/auditing skills.
- Ability to tactfully and effectively attain adherence to quality control standards and practices.
- Thorough knowledge of the major work carried out by all the business units in the plant allowing facilitation of cross-organizational collaboration.
5 years experience in an ISO certified manufacturing environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)