Bilingual (En/Fr) SYSTEMS ANALYST
The Centre for Study of Insurance Operations (CSIO) is a national insurance association with over 35,000 broker, insurance companies and software vendor members. CSIO develops innovative technology standards and digital solutions designed to enhance the consumer's ease of doing business in the broker distribution channel.
Located in our Montreal office, the Bilingual Systems Analyst will support the development and implementation of high-impact projects, solutions and technology standards delivering next generation digital solutions and improved operational ecosystem for CSIO members that include insurance companies, software vendors and brokers across Canada. An ideal position for new grads and entry level applicants.
The Bilingual Systems Analyst will support CSIO technology architecture, end-to-end system design, integrations, third party applications and standards driving the technology vision into requirements and solutions.
- Provide support for internal technology projects, system integrations and strategic initiatives.
- Represent the organization as a trusted advisor on industry projects taking a lead role writing project charters, managing requirements, technical solutions and coordinating design, development and implementation activities.
- Lead specific systems development/enhancement projects as it relates to system configuration, data conversions, network architecture and evaluation of technical specifications.
- Ensure stability of the corporate IT infrastructure, CSIOnet and My Proof of Insurance eDelivery services in a multi-environment ecosystem.
- Assist in managing production, staging and development environment for seamless business operations and superior member experience.
- Direct and coordinate system upgrades, deployment and end-to-end acceptance testing with multiple stakeholders. Perform root cause analysis as necessary.
- Investigate third party applications, technologies, and cloud-based platforms that support the technology strategy.
- Participate in hardware, software and vendor evaluations for IT infrastructure, CSIOnet and My Proof of Insurance eDelivery services.
- Assist in the development of the technology architecture roadmap for the organization as an input to the overall roadmap.
- Maintain current knowledge of modern technologies across multiple technology stacks
- Prepare and update architecture, design, system documentation and presentations for both technical and business audience.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in Information Technology
- Practical knowledge of Enterprise Architecture including Business, Data, Application, Technology and Integration domains.
- Knowledge of new technologies (SOA, Web Services, Cloud computing, Mobile platforms, Web Content Management, Portals, etc.) and their application.
- Knowledge of designing solutions for cloud hosting platforms such as AWS, MS Azure and Google.
- Knowledge of ITIL framework and best practices for building robust and scalable solutions.
- Experience with network technologies: TCP/IP, VPN, WAN/LAN, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, SQL, database schema and design.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to collaborate, influence and build relationships with IT and business partners at all levels of the organization balancing the needs of diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments with competing priorities. Highly motivated to work in a fast-paced team oriented environment.
- Works well under pressure with a sense of urgency for task completion and for members experience are essential.
- Highly analytical with a willingness to learn.
- Must be Bilingual (English and French).
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume.
CSIO is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Job Type: Full-time