This an exceptional opportunity for an experienced B2B inside salesperson to put themselves right at the leading edge of the event industry’s evolution.
You will be joining a company with over 18 years experience at the forefront digital media and virtual event production. Xtalks dominates the Life Science webinar space, with an unmatched client base, the largest collection of Life Science webinar assets on the internet and a membership base of many tens of thousands of Healthcare, Pharma, Biotech and Food industry professionals.
The current business environment is accelerating our growth and we are therefore expanding our business development team in line with demand for our services.
If you have been working in the physical events sector or any other business-media or B2B sales environment, you will understand the opportunity and potential associated with this role.
If you are passionate about sales and possess a strong self-motivation to succeed this might be the perfect role for you to unleash your full potential.
To be considered you will need to demonstrate the following:
- A clear understanding of the Buyer-Seller relationship in the context of B2B events
- The ability to research high-probability leads, develop angles and align benefits
- The drive and self determination to relentlessly cold call to reach decision makers
- That you have an engaging personality; one that enables you to ignite and develop a relationship with a prospect over the course of a phone call or online demo
- An understanding that the objective is to close the deal; this is not a customer service role.
- The determination to meet and crush targets.
- That you enjoy being part of a team. This is important and we encourage fun, professional competition, interaction and respect for others, as we strive to achieve our common goals.
If you are excited by the opportunity of developing your career in a rapidly growing industry, please take the time to visit our website at Xtalks.com
We offer an excellent remuneration package which includes base + commission + bonuses. Moreover, you will be part of a company that is truly delivering great results and value for its clients.
Above all, we will provide you with the product, training, support and encouragement to succeed.
Additionally, in these testing times, you will need be comfortable and effective working both from a remote “home office” location as well within a corporate office environment.
If you think you are ready to embark on the next stage of your career and feel you can bring continued success to Xtalks, we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be based at our Bay Street offices in the heart of Toronto’s bustling Yorkville, just a few steps from Bay/Bloor subway station.
As with all openings with Xtalks, competition is anticipated to be intense, therefore please support your resume with a cover letter explaining why you think you are the best-fit candidate for the role.
Honeycomb (Xtalks) welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Reference ID: BDJN2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Vision Care
- Wellness Program
- B2B sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19