Anatomica is an RMT-owned multidisciplinary clinical practice, known for our friendly and inclusive approach to patient care, a strong commitment to evidence-based practice, and our exceptional customer service! Anatomica is a well-established and growing business that is women-led and has been operating since 2013.
- Nominated as Toronto's TOP CHOICE Wellness Clinic 2 years in a row
- 320+ positive reviews on Google with an overall 4.9 STAR rating
Anatomica is looking for rehabilitative-focused Massage Therapists to provide top-quality care for orthopedic injuries, musculoskeletal dysfunction, and chronic pain. Applicants must be confident in their ability to assess and treat soft-tissue injuries and work alongside other members of our multidisciplinary team, which includes physiotherapy, chiropractic, naturopathic medicine, acupuncture, and manual osteopathy.
The ideal candidate is a team-player who has great communication skills and a warm and positive demeanour. This role is for someone with strong sense of professionalism and personal accountability, and a genuine passion for patient-care and patient rights.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary practitioners to provide integrated, patient care
- Provide client-centered and culturally sensitive care that is appropriate to the person
- Practice and perform appropriately to uphold the shared values of team and clinic
- Provide competent and inclusive care to members of a diverse community
- Demonstrate a commitment to lifelong learning and professional development
- Participate positively to a safe, healthy, and comfortable workplace environment
RMTs make their careers at Anatomica! Join our team and work alongside other passionate practitioners who have found the clinic that aligns with their high standards. We offer a supportive and relaxed work environment that is ethical, professional, and encourages healthy work-life balance. We foster lasting relationships with and between our patients and team members, and within our community.
- Massage Therapy diploma from accredited college, (2200-hr minimum)
- Membership in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
- Valid and sufficient liability insurance, per CMTO requirements
- First-Aid/CPR certification
- Eligibility to work in Canada
Opportunities exist for both experienced practitioners, and for recent graduates!
We welcome new grads into an immersive clinical environment where they have the opportunity to learn and grow with the team. Mentorship and training is provided for newer RMTs during an initial 1-year employment term best to help foster confidence and best practices for clinical care. Guaranteed hourly wages (plus per-treatment commission) and health benefits* are provided, with the option to enter into an independent contractor agreement after the initial term.
Experienced practitioners are invited to apply to join Anatomica's associate practitioner team, with successful candidates entering into our collective independent contractor agreement. Our self-employment model is designed for growth and offers practitioners a majority percentage split with an automatic annual increase.
- Wellness plan including free treatments from multidisciplinary practitioners
- CMTO membership fee rebate for employee-RMTs -- we pay your dues!
- Tuition reimbursements for approved CEU courses to develop Assessment skills
- Extended healthcare benefits, prescription and dental coverage (after 3 months)
Joining Anatomica’s team means you’ll be working at one of the highest-rated massage therapy clinics in Toronto and can expect to have a fully-booked schedule almost instantly!
Why do our RMTs love working at Anatomica?
- Established massage therapy clientele and consistent demand for RMT services
- Flexible scheduling - choose from available shifts and trade or add extras as desired
- Administrative team trained to maintain patient records per CMTO’s requirements
- Large, air-conditioned rooms, high quality supplies and managed linen service
- Electric treatment table, hot towels, table warmer, and thermaphore in every room
- Learn from colleagues and 1:1 mentorship with Anatomica’s Founder/Clinic Director
- Develop and maintain a warm, welcoming, and inviting atmosphere in the clinic
- Perform intake and assessment of patient's health, goals, and needs for treatment
- Perform manual assessment of areas of injury, discomfort, or dysfunction as needed
- Create and implement treatment plans with measurable outcomes toward client goals
- Provide massage treatment within the scope and best practices for RMTs in Ontario
- Maintain up-to-date record keeping for each patient and per treatment performed
- Perform light duties to maintain the treatment room and supplies in good order
- Must be able and confident to plan and implement a treatment without supervision
- Must be able to work well in a team environment and with other team members
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must have good time management and be able to perform treatments on schedule
- Must be able to perform massage therapy treatment for at least four hours per day
Highlights and Perks
- Convenient online schedule and patient charting (JaneApp) can be accessed from anywhere
- Structured, semi-monthly payroll with no invoicing required and annual T4A for all practitioners
- Professional and friendly customer service staff to handle all admin and operational needs
- Comfy breakroom stocked with coffee/tea, and a mix of healthy(ish) snacks for the team
- Located just steps from Lansdowne/Bloor TTC and GO/UP stations in trendy Bloordale
To apply, submit your resume highlighting your relevant education and experience. Thank you in advance for your interest in the RMT role at Anatomica!
Anatomica is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment on the basis of age, disability, race, cultural identity, national origin, family or parental status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Part-time hours: 18-24 per week
Salary: $3,789.28-$5,986.07 per month
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Morning shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- massage therapy: 1 year (preferred)
- Massage Therapist Diploma (2200 hours) (required)
- Registration with College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (required)
- Liability insurance for massage therapy practice (required)
Work Location: In person