GILMER’S HOME HARDWARE BUILDING CENTRE is looking for an experienced Kitchen Designer.
This position comes with plenty of opportunity for growth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing prompt, courteous and efficient service to our customers and contractors; advising them on products and materials available to suit their design and building needs. His or her duties include being familiar with pricing, preparing quotations, as well as a variety of other related duties. The Design salesperson must perform with sufficient speed and accuracy to maintain a high level of service for our customers/contractors and to achieve sales profitability.
· Greet customers in the showroom and establish rapport
· Create, design and present the kitchen solutions and designs for the clients using 20/20 and PowerPoint
· Provide quotes for customers and prepare sales documents
· Draw up order and pricing, prepare installation drawings and renovation plans
· Make visits to measure for cabinets and confirm all details of any work to be completed for the clients
· Oversee the completion of projects, with a high attention to detail, from start to finish, including final installation
· Perform site visits during and after completion
· Must have a minimum of 2 years Kitchen Design and Sales experience
· Experience and competency with 20/20 is required
· Previous experience with KitchenCraft, Elmwood, Miralis and CANSAVE is strongly preferred
· Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously utilizing time management and prioritization skills
· Ability to read and interpret specifications and drawings
· Self driven and motivated to succeed
We offer a competitive wage and benefits program with an opportunity for unlimited growth.
Our team consists of outstanding individuals with a willingness to do what it takes.
This position has the ability to take your career to the next level due to consistent leads and steady traffic.
If you want to become a member of our team and posses the required skills, please submit your resume via the APPLY NOW button.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- kitchen design: 3 years (required)
- 20/20 software: 2 years (required)
- driver's licence (required)