Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Why Scotia iTRADE?
Scotia iTRADE is a top Canadian brokerage committed to helping investors achieve their goals through exceptional service, unique educational tools and resources, and a personalized digital experience. Joining our Contact Centre means working in a fast-paced and rewarding environment, supporting our clients through inbound and outbound calls. Our focus on training and professional development will support you as you build your career with Scotiabank.
Scotiabank is committed to being the institution of choice in the financial sector, providing superior products and services and being a good corporate citizen to the benefit of our clients, shareholders, and employees. We are driven by our four core values: respect, integrity, passion, and accountability and we implement them into everything that we do.
As a High Net Worth Representative:
You are the primary point of contact for high net worth clients, making you an important ambassador for Scotia iTRADE. Our advanced training program, in combination with your skills and experiences, arm you with the ability to provide knowledgeable and professional service. You will provide specialized knowledge regarding new accounts, transfers, trading, as well as our full range of product/service offerings. You will also be a proactive promoter of iTRADE’s client-focused culture by providing high quality customer service.
You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Assisting with high net worth client inquiries while delivering memorable service
- Using discretion and problem solving to own the client experience
- Contributing to optimal functionality by adhering to goals, policies, and procedures
- Providing personalized solutions by recognizing value add solutions consistently
- Facilitating a culture of passion, accountability, and collaboration by being an active member of your team
- Successfully completed CSC, CPH, and DFOL licenses
- 1-2 years of work experience in a brokerage or Contact Centre
- A broad knowledge of investment products and the procedures related to securities settlement
- Results-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with volumes dictated by market trends, client demands, and seasonal peaks
- Impeccable written and verbal English to ensure cooperative working relationships with clients
- The ability to utilize time-management and prioritization skills in order to ensure optimum service levels
- A positive attitude and excitement regarding learning new tasks and skills in order to keep up with changing environments/duties
Nice to Have
- Completed post-secondary education in Commerce/Business, or Financial Planning
- Banking knowledge and/or experience
- Fluent in other languages (i.e. Cantonese, Mandarin, or French)
We value employee training and development. Our 4 week training program will run Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm to support your success in the role.
The Scotia iTRADE Contact Centre is open 8am-8pm Monday to Friday. Due to the nature of a contact centre environment, flexibility to work evening shifts is required.
What Scotiabank Stands For
Scotiabank is committed to providing an inclusive, diverse, and accepting environment for all employees. Everyone is always treated with dignity; diverse backgrounds and experiences are what make us better as a whole. If you need specific accommodations during the hiring process let us know and we will work with you.
Please note that this role can be located in either Toronto or Montreal
Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.