What You Should Know About Rank Media Agency
We are a passionate, driven, and creative team who strive for being the best in the digital world. We are business leaders, never settle for mediocrity, love to win for our clients, and we have a blast doing it.
Our culture is truly a “work hard and play hard” attitude. As our team continues to expand, we are looking for an experienced SEO Strategist with over 2 years of experience and who has demonstrated past success.
Why Join Our Team?
We strive to create a fun, professional and relaxed work environment, where you can be creative in a collaborative atmosphere. Our office is located at Peel metro and is a modern and open space. We offer employee benefits, snacks, the very best cappuccinos, and team building activities for our staff.
The SEO Strategist will oversee the implementation of organic search strategies and coordinate with the VP of Strategy on developing campaigns for an array of clients. This position gives you a unique opportunity to help campaigns reach their marketing goals through proactive and creative approaches. From the initial setup to the monthly optimization, the SEO Strategist will be responsible for executing strategies, carrying out daily tasks, managing team members, providing recommendations on how to boost campaign performance, and helping to drive continued success for our clients.
- 2+ years of experience in an SEO marketing role.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Bing Webmaster Tools is required.
- Experience with SEO Tools such as Ahrefs, SEMrush, Majestic SEO, and others is a plus.
- Knows how to identify lacking technical aspects of websites (Schema markup, site speed, mobile usability, crawling/indexing issues, etc.).
- An understanding of major Google Algorithm updates and how they affect organic search strategies.
- Analytical skills required to assess and report on campaign performance;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Creative thinking and problem-solving;
- Career-driven, self-motivated and focused on growing within an established marketing agency by bringing new ideas & strategies to the table;
- Strong communication skills;
- English writing (a must) and French writing (an asset);
- A proactive and positive attitude!
Job at a Glance:
- Carry out competitive and industry-based keyword research to build the foundation of SEO strategies.
- Carry out website content audits and optimize and metadata for clients based on targeted keyword phrases.
- Oversee technical website audits to identify areas for improvement and provide recommendations on how to resolve errors.
- Identify link building opportunities for clients and develop relationships with content publishers
- Analyze website data and search trends to make recommendations on how to boost link building efforts.
- Coordinate with the content marketing team to optimize onsite content, blogs, and other assets for search engines.
- Provide ongoing reporting, status, updates, insights, and analysis to Management
- Work on a range of client accounts at the same time, often juggling various projects and deadlines.
- Continually research and test the latest cutting-edge Search Engine Marketing practices.
- Optimize local listings and maximize visibility for clients on local SEO strategies.
- Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- SEO: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)