At SYKESHome, we help people one caring interaction at a time - that includes you! Join our team as a Remote Customer Service Representative (Canada) to answer questions and provide solutions to customers from the safety & comfort of your own home! Begin a remote-based career with a team that pioneered work-at-home more than 20 years ago, representing many of the world's leading brands. You'll shine in this role if your idea of the perfect job includes a fast-paced day full of problem-solving and connecting with customers by phone.
Work with us and you'll enjoy:
- Full-Time Schedule (40 hours/week)
- 100% Paid Training
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Paid time off
Apply with us, if you possess:
- A high school diploma or GED and are at least 18 years old
- The ability to connect with customers with empathy & offer helpful solutions
- Excellent listening & communication skills, both written and verbal
- A passion for helping those in need
SYKESHome provides remote jobs within the footprint of a global company, a team of more than 55,000 employees serving major brands around the world. Recently, SYKESHome was named #8 on the list of the Top 100 Companies for Remote Jobs (to work for) by Flex Jobs.
Working with SYKESHome offers a flexible, commute-free alternate to a traditional job. The SYKESHome team provides world-class training, benefits, and growth opportunities to help their associates become the best in the industry. So, what are you waiting for? Answer the call! Apply now to start your journey to a new, exciting career with SYKESHome!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)