SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Ensure all the SLAs for daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly activities are met.
- Responsible for making sure that all activities (booking of daily journal entries, management fee calculation, accrued expenses reimbursement calculations, valuation of investments, financial/investor report preparation and adhoc reporting) of ongoing service delivery worked smoothly and result in high quality service for the client.
- Ensure that proper accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls are maintained to safeguard the assets of the Company and to ensure that all financial transactions are recorded in accordance with US GAAP.
- Implement and design controls to deliver quality work.
- Motivate and mentor people to make them successful in their individual roles.
- Review and test the control process on a regular basis to deliver the quality service to clients.
- Create checklist for the process to ensure completeness, accuracy and timeliness.
- Review and update the critical process documents on regular basis.
- Interact with client service teams to ensure timely and accurate communication of relevant financial information to clients. Coordinate internal audits and follow up with responsible parties.
- Prepare MIS reports for onshore and offshore management teams
- Drive process improvement and efficiency projects.
- Leading and coordinating weekly/monthly management calls.
- Understand client reporting requirements and provide effective solutions.
- Drive technology enhancements and implementation for the group.
- Ensure smooth transition of new clients and process
- Support the organization on cost optimization initiatives
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.