Switzer-CARTY Transportation is thrilled to have expanded to "The Royal City" - Guelph! We have built our strong reputation on always striving for excellence in our safety and maintenance programs, bus driver training and service delivery. Join a growing company that has become a leader in the industry by fostering a culture of safety, respect and professionalism. Come see for yourself and experience the Switzer-CARTY difference!
Benefits of working at Switzer-CARTY as a School Bus Driver:
- Industry leading health and dental benefits!
- Minimum of 4 Hours/Day Guaranteed!
- Progressive leader in pay!
- We pay our drivers their full, regular hourly rate for all work performed such as training, attending meetings etc.
- Free training
- Reimbursement for cost of medicals, driver abstracts and criminal background checks
- Flexibility - work approximately 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon with time off between runs
- In most cases parents are able to bring their own children on their bus runs
- Summers off
What you need to apply:
- Must be 21 years of age and hold a valid G Class Driver's License for 3 years with a clean driving record
- Must be safety conscious
- Capable of bending, climbing, lifting hood, performing pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Must enjoy children and have ability to manage students
- Good communication skills
- Available to work the entire school year (September to June)
Job Type: Part-time
- licensed driving: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- G Drivers License (Required)