You are passionate about wine, spirits and art de vivre, you’ve got proven leadership skills, creativity, and the ability to respond to clients’ needs. Team spirit and cohesiveness are important to you.
Are you ready to get to work helping our brands improve their presence throughout restaurants and bars in Canada?
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Territory Manager On Premise will be responsible for the growth in sales volume, development of new business opportunities and successfully meeting customer needs for the Toronto territory.
- Establish a sales call cycle for 100+ licensees.
- Manage a portfolio of 120+ general list international wines, 6 Vintages Essentials, multiple Vintages releases and a growing consignment database.
- Oversee distribution of new products and priority brands.
- Leverage key liquor board programs in the on-trade channel.
- Aggressively grow the market share and presence of licensee business by building quality partnerships that fit the portfolio of brands.
- Create innovative ways to spotlight brands in the on-premise channel.
- Organize and attend trade events which serve to promote brands and prospect potential clients.
- Manage a marketing support budget for the partners within the territory.
- Analyze and interpret industry data to build quality sales pitches and presentations for brands, focusing on ROI.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent
- Two (2) years of experience in a sales role
- Experience in the alcoholic beverage industry (strong asset)
- WSET certification (strong asset)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and dynamic leadership capabilities
- Excellent communication capabilities
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and respect tight deadlines
- Ability to attend evening and weekends events
- Own a car and a valid driver’s license
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)