IT Service Desk Technician
Clear Concepts is currently looking for adaptable, self-motivated, and passionate individuals to develop enthusiastically satisfied clients. . Continued sustained growth opens up this full-time position with salary and holidays negotiable. Other items include subsidized health plan, mileage allowance, pension plan, and a number of other benefits. Please apply only if you like continued skill improvement in an awesome dynamic environment surrounded by a supportive team of professional peers. This role is very client focused, requiring excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and a professional image, as you will play a key role in supporting our high profile clients. This position is aimed at Service (Help) Desk (1+ years in a similar role) individuals looking for an IT career with a bright future. General knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 administration, configuration - including Exchange Online Protection, Office Online Apps, OneDrive for Business, Exchange, and Skype for Business would be an asset.
- Trouble shooting and resolving client IT problems
- Tracking and documentation in our internal systems
- Frequent client communication using, phone, email, chat, and in person.
- Graduate of a Certified IT/Technical Training Program and/or related work experience (current Microsoft Certificates preferred)
- MS Office 365 Administration and Configuration
- Extensive knowledge of PC configuration and a Microsoft networking environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Windows 7 & 8, Windows 2003/08/12 Server, Exchange (Hosted and On Premise), and the Office 2010, 2013, Office 365 suite of applications is required
- Good understanding of WAN communications (DSL, VPN, Routers)
- Extensive knowledge of the TCP/IP suite of protocols
- Good understanding of leading virtualization technologies from VMware and Microsoft * Familiar with Android, Blackberry, and iPhone iOS.
- Available to work Monday through Friday as well as occasional evenings and weekends * Available for occasional travel to other cities as required
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are necessary
- Candidate must possess the ability to effectively work in an organized, efficient, neat manner; attention to detail is a must
- Candidate must be self-motivated, capable of independent reasoning and troubleshooting, and possess the ability to work reliably and responsibly both independently and in a team environment
- Relevant valid industry certifications are an asset
Job Type: Full-time
- service or help desk: 1 year (Required)