Groupe TIF Group Inc. is a locally owned and operated group of companies that has been servicing the transportation industry for over 18 years while building and maintaining trusted and valued relationships with our customers. We have locations in Vars, Ottawa, Kingston, and Montreal. As a result of our continuous growth and success, we are currently seeking experienced Fabricators to work at our Ottawa location.
Why work with us? We offer:
- Full-time positions
- Opportunities for overtime hours
- Comprehensive group benefits package
- Career advancement opportunities
- Annual Boot Allowance
- Uniforms provided
- Employee Recognition
- Professional development opportunities
- Gain experience working for a locally owned and operated company who strives to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Performing tasks related to the manufacturing and fabrication of truck and van bodies;
- Build metal frames, laying hardwood floors, building custom cabinets, gluing and riveting, electrical (12 volt) light system set up.
- Cutting and joining metal parts.
- Welding steel of all kinds, replacing hinges, seals and door panels.
- Performing repairs and service on van bodies, trailers, roll up and barn doors.
- Other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Fabrication experience
- Welding experience
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Ability to lift heavy objects, walk, and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to perform strenuous physical labour
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
- Demonstrated ability to operate material-handling equipment
- Excellent time management skills, efficient in task prioritizing and multitasking
- Punctual and reliable
- Attention to detail and quality
- Strong mechanical intuition
- Excellent verbal and effective listening skills
- Team player
- Must be available to work all shifts
- Exposure to hazards associated with the industry/trade
- Use of required personal protective equipment
- Operation and use of necessary tools, machinery, or equipment
- Extended periods of standing, and other physically demanding conditions
- Lifting, moving, or manipulating objects up to 50 lbs
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and cover letter at your earliest convenience.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in joining our team although please note that only those selected for an interview will receive a response.
Groupe TIF Group Inc. strives to be an equal opportunity employer. Please let us know if you require any additional support or accommodation.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent