Great Northern Insulation is the most innovative and dynamic name in the insulation industry today. We’re a leader in proving the best customer service to our unique blend of clients ranging from home owners to large scale construction companies, proudly serving all of Southern Ontario.
We’re also a network of talented people who care about each other and believe deeply in what we do. We’re diverse, passionate, hardworking and fun. If you have a thirst for personal growth, a dynamic personality, and strong interest in the construction field, this is a job for you!
We are currently looking for a Scheduling Administrator for our Woodstock, Ontario location.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Experience with scheduling appointments
- Previous customer service experience
- Good decision making and problem solving skills
- Experience with SAP
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Previous administrative/ office experience, preferably in a construction environment
Benefits of working at GNI:
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities for advancement
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Group RRSP Program
- Corporate discounted gym membership
- Referral bonus program
- Other bonus incentives!
Great Northern offers competitive salary and opportunity for advancement with full benefits after successful completion of probation.
Interested candidates please respond to this ad or visit www.gni.ca/application to complete our online application form
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- scheduling: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)