Securitas, a global leader in the security industry, has been providing security services since 1899. With over 7,000 employees in 30 offices across Canada and 320,000 employees globally, we possess the experience and knowledge to offer a broad range of services including: Leading Technology Solutions, Remote Guarding, On-site and Mobile Guarding, and Investigations.
Essential Employment Requirements: - Must be very presentable and have excellent communication skills. A valid Provincial Security Guard Licence- Valid Standard First Aid and CPR- Minimum high school education/equivalency.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Foot Patrols, Report Writing, Issuing parking tickets,must complete required site training. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must. This position requires extensive foot patrols.
Compensation: - Starting pay rate is $14.26 per hour
Securitas Provides Medical and dental benefits packages as well as free uniforms.
Securitas is an equal opportunity employer and we thank all applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Applicants are encouraged to complete our online application at www.securitasjobs.ca
What we offer you:
- FREE uniforms
- Competitive or above wages
- Great sites to work at and gain valuable experience
- Supervisor training courses
- Training courses (Use of Force, Handcuffing etc).
- Supportive Branch Managers, Scheduling Managers and Site Supervisors
- Career growth opportunities into leadership roles
- Full medical benefits after probationary period
- Paid CPR renewal training (Must have a valid CPR prior to hiring)
- Current and valid Security Licence (Required).
- Valid Standard First Aid and CPR AED (Required).
With over 350,000 employees globally and over 9000 in Canada, Securitas is the global leader in the security industry. Our rich history dates back to 100 years of service to clients around the world. Global organizations count on us to provide them with the BEST service possible.We give you REAL experience and opportunities to grow and gain the experience you want to progress into amazing careers in law enforcement and other rewarding positions.
Job Type: Full-time
- Secondary School (Required)
- Peterborough, ON (Required)
- Security Guard License (Required)