Sales Account Executive for Kijiji Canada
The Sales Accounts Executive drives new business development and manage existing accounts for Automotive clients for Kijiji Canada. You will be the primary person on the ground growing your territory and building relationships with existing clients. This is a fast paced and exciting and you will be part of a dynamic group of individuals with a great team spirit.
Role and responsibilities:
New Business Development
- Increasing Kijiji market reach in AB through a focus on new client / business acquisition with auto dealers across territory.
- Prospect for potential new clients and convert them into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within our market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Close new business opportunities by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Increasing Kijiji market reach in AB through a focus on managing existing client relationships and increasing existing client spend.
- Planning and setting up 5 daily face-to-face client visits in your territory, meeting with clients every 60 days.
- Providing solid client relationship management by acting as a true business partner to autos dealers across your territory.
- Ensuring clients are aware of how to best utilize the site and take advantage of their online advertising solutions on Kijiji.
- Making product and service recommendations that increase the value of the Kijiji Autos proposition through effective qualifying and needs analysis.
- Communicating to a high standard with clients at all levels of the business via meetings, phone and email.
- Preparing regular sales reports forecasting accurate pipeline and opportunity expansion in CRM (Salesforce).
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plans to achieve business and personal goals. Achieving and exceeding account retention, new business and revenue growth goals.
- Delivering sales presentations to key clients in coordination with maintaining relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
Desired skills and experience:
- Self-motivation, solution selling expertise, discovering clients pain points and presenting appropriate solutions
- Passion for prospecting, closing new business
- B2B Sales Experience within the SMB/corporate sector
- Polished Sales Skills - cultivating relationships, negotiating/closing business, objection handling, needs analysis
- Background in web based advertising – SEO, and SEM, banners, web search, digital media etc. (preferred but not necessary)
- Previous experience buying, selling or listing on Kijiji is a necessity
- Understanding of the dealership based automotive business (strongly preferred)
- Ability to travel outside of assigned territory (Travel expectations is 1 -3 times a quarter)
- Salesforce CRM experience is an asset
- Must have reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
Wage: Competitive, uncapped commissions
Location: On the road (client meetings), work from home
Perks: Car allowance, daily meal allowance, company laptop, iPad, cell phone
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 3 years (Required)