Located in Montreal, CGI's Payroll Service Center (PSC) offers all-in-one cloud-based solutions that simplify payroll and human capital management. As part of a dynamic team, you will contribute to the success of local businesses! We pride ourselves on our strong customer relationships and have a high rate of customer satisfaction.
We are looking for a reliable and motivated individual. Are you ready to make a difference?
We are ready for you:
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Keep learning: we offer ongoing, comprehensive paid payroll training in Canada;
- Advance your career: career development supported by a professional development plan;
- Build successful partnerships with colleagues, managers and clients;
- Work in a work environment recognized as one of the best in Canada (Great Place to Work certification);
- As a CGI member, you will have access to our stock purchase plan and be eligible for the profit sharing plan from your first day with us;
- Our members are important to us: employee assistance program, health and wellness programs, comprehensive insurance coverage, financial assistance for your job-related studies;
- Work-family balance: a flexible weekday schedule.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Process payroll for employees in the CESAD program (home support program offered by the Ministry of Health and Social Services).
- Process all requests for changes, additions and entries in client files;
- Produce records of employment for employees in the event of termination of employment;
- Respond to requests for information from various government agencies;
- Provide quality service as a customer service agent by listening carefully to the needs of customers;
What you can expect from us:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrate accuracy and speed in data entry;
- Ability to work with computer tools;
- Caring attitude and strong empathy for the client.
- Ability to adapt to various situations (clients with special needs);
- Motivation to help others;
- Ability to work in a team and be committed;
- Bilingualism essential;
- Knowledge of payroll and/or call center experience considered an asset
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.