Warm leads and selling software that has sold itself up until now?
Yes and yes? Read on!
What’s most important to you? A great place to work? A stable, successful company? Or making a meaningful impact? How about all of the above?
As an amazing place to work, we’re one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers according to the Globe and Mail. You can also check us out on Glassdoor : )
Success? Yes, please! inFlow has dominated the desktop inventory software market with over a million downloads and now we’ve expanded by taking it to the cloud and mobile. We’ve been profitable since the beginning in 2007, and we’re one of Canada’s fastest growing businesses according to the PROFIT 500 list.
Impact? Check! As the 25th member of our team, you would be instrumental in building out our sales process and shaping how our software helps tens of thousands of small businesses compete and thrive.
Make a difference by helping small businesses find the right fit sooner—what our customers are saying:
“After searching through a plethora of different invoicing and inventory systems, all of which either didn't have the features we required, or were a custom designed system and ridiculously expensive, I stumbled across this little beauty”
“After weeks of researching over 25 options inventory software I decided to buy InFlow. I am convinced this is the best option for a small to medium sized business.”
“The thing I liked least about Inflow is that I did not find it FIRST. I vetted 8 different software packages and none of them really met my needs and most were double or more the cost of Inflow.”
We’ve got an amazing group of talented and friendly people here, and we’re looking for world class talent, like you, to join us! Check us out at www.archonsystems.com.
Some of our job benefits
- OTE (base+commission) $50,000-$70,000 per year
- Work from home 2-3 days a week (wait, what?)
- Work from our beautiful Toronto office on office days
- Company-sponsored lunches once a month at great restaurants
- Top-notch computers. We hate slow computers too!
- All-expense-paid conferences
- Health and dental benefits
- Make a difference: you'll be the 25th member of our tight-knit team
Help small businesses find the right fit for them!
As our Inbound Account Executive, you’ll be primarily responsible for qualifying and closing inbound leads that sign-up and start trials of inFlow Cloud. You’ll also be responsible for maintaining relationships with assigned customers.
What you’d do
- Connect with assigned leads via phone, email, and screen sharing demos
- Understand each lead’s unique business pain points and goals; build and present customer-specific product demos catering to those points
- Become a product expert: answer pre-sales questions and come up with creative solutions and workflows for unique prospect use cases
- Track the entire sales pipeline through our CRM
- Help shape the product by recording and sharing feedback from leads with the development team
- Upsell existing customers with add-ons, seat expansions, and higher tiered plans
- Come up with your own ideas for growing our customer base!
What we need from you
- 2+ years of sales experience. Even better: B2B SaaS inbound sales experience
- Experience working with CRMs like Hubspot, Salesforce, Insightly, etc
- Tech-savvy. You’re comfortable working with a range of applications and pick up on new ones quickly
- Customer-centric and empathetic. You can empathize with customer pain points and are genuinely invested in our customers’ success. You’re willing to go the extra mile to make our solution work for them.
- Confident and driven. You’re proactive and motivated about reaching out and following up.
- A plus - experience with inventory management, small businesses, and weird hobbies
What are you waiting for? To apply, go to this webpage
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- account management: 2 years (Preferred)