We are not your ordinary beverage Company. We are innovators. We are environmental stewards. We are a passionate team proudly creating a better future.
Ice River Springs did not become the first beverage company in North America to develop and supply a 100% recycled plastic bottle by following others. We achieved this through leadership, innovation and an unwavering commitment to sustainability.
If you have a passion for protecting the planet and want to work for a company that is committed to protecting our water resources and to building relationships with partners to effect change, then this is the place for you!
Are you currently a Maintenance Technician looking to work for a company that values Tradesmen/Tradeswomen? Come join our high-speed manufacturing facility in Grafton, Ontario and leverage your skills.
Maintenance Technicians can expect:
- $1,500.00 Signing Bonus
- Excellent Hourly Wage (depending on experience)
- Line Efficiency Bonuses
- Employee Referral Program
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- On the Job Training
- Safety Shoe Allowance
- Clean and Safe Work Environment
- Team Work
- Continuous Skills Development
- Leadership Opportunities
Maintenance Technician Duties:
- Diagnose mechanical problems, provide quick & innovative solutions for mechanical equipment breakdowns by applying proven skills
- Modify, repair, install, maintain, improve, and troubleshoot various types of machinery, equipment and facilities in the principles of mechanics, fitting, plumbing, basic welding, metal fabrication, machining, troubleshooting, and analytical problem solving
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on all production equipment and support equipment; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, SOP’s and work orders
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Promptly respond to equipment related issues with a customer oriented manner
- Efficiently assist with changeovers and verify on required equipment
- Provide a strong presence on the production floor, monitoring all equipment for safety, quality risks and employees.
Skills/Qualifications for Maintenance Technicians:
- Minimum 10 years relative mechanical experience in a manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge of preventative maintenance programs
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with lots of change
- Strong team player with excellent problem solving skills
- Knowledge of electrical, automation and controls.
- Experience with Krones machinery is an asset.
- Food or Beverage Manufacturing or experience with high-speed packaging equipment.
- Able to come up with multiple solutions to mechanical issues.
The Maintenance Technician ensures the operation and maintenance (predictive and preventive) of production equipment and assets, and detect irregularities and malfunctions.
Maintenance Technician must be able to work 12-hour shifts. Must be able to work flexible hours, overtime, and weekends especially during peak season. Specific shift schedule to be discussed during the interview process.
Licensed Mechanics, Licensed Millwrights, Licensed Automotive Mechanics and or 3rd/4th year apprentices welcome to apply.
Please ensure resume contains direct contact information including phone number and email address.
Please let Ice River Springs know if you require accommodation during the hiring and selection process and we will work with you to make appropriate arrangements.
Ice River Springs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- 12 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- Maintenance Technician: 6 years (Preferred)
- warehouse: 3 years (Preferred)