We are GREAT PEOPLE MAKING GREAT CLOTHING.
Avid Apparel is an international clothing manufacturer specializing in making great clothing retail, campus, e-commerce, corporate, and influencer partnerships.Our fun and energetic team is growing yet again, and we're looking for dynamic, personable individuals to help our mission; Take over the World, one shirt at a time!
Our super talented team is what makes us unique. We know that our products are only as good as the people who make them, so we’ve built a business based on the best people for every job. With decades of experience in production, sewing, printing, manufacturing, distribution, marketing, and design – the talent of our team bleeds through every stitch of cotton and every drop of ink. If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, read on below to find out more about what we offer and what we’re looking for!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Approachable management – our management team has an open door policy and takes the time ensure each associate’s opinions are heard. At Avid Apparel, every employee has a voice and a purpose.
- A collaborative team environment – we know that we’re only as good as our team, so we invest in great people and have worked hard to cultivate a fun work environment. Team work makes the dream work!
- A chance to get involved in a unique area of the fashion industry – we produce custom clothing for some of the world’s leading brands and retailers. You can find our products proudly hanging on racks in shopping malls across North America. (You might even own one of our pieces already and not even know it!)
- Company growth – we’re determined to be the best at what we do and have a plan to get there. Avid Apparel started from humble beginnings in a college dorm room, and our passion for quality and creative products helps us grow every single day.
- Individual growth – we’re committed to challenging and developing every single employee so they achieve their goals and reach their full potential.
- Drive sales revenue through outreach to potential celebrity clients by leveraging their current network
- Organize campaign scheduling including content photoshoots, design production for apparel, and campaign launches
- Assist in campaign support where needed
- Regular sales lead generation within the influencer/content creator world.
- Social media management of client profiles to drive marketing and revenue
- Identify new revenue opportunities - research potential new accounts and identify key players independently.
- Visit clients regularly
- Demonstrate an aptitude for sales by being able to ask for the next meeting and suggest additional products or services to increase customer satisfaction and revenue.
- Apply a positive customer service attitude to all client interactions.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication.
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- An awesome attitude and the ability to sell snow to a snowman.
- Friendly and professional personality with a customer service focused attitude.
- Reliable transportation (your own vehicle is preferred).
- Strong communication skills.
- Previous sales experience is an asset, but not essential.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is assumed.
- Shopify experience is a huge asset.
Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview. No calls or drop-ins please! Please apply through Indeed.ca for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$50,000.00 per year