RMC Group of Companies is family owned and has been supplying concrete and related services since 1994. RMC Group of Companies is locally owned and operated and has expanded the business to more than ten operating entities. We treat our employees like family and look for the very best. Come be a part of our growing team!
We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join our Conuvo Construction Materials team in Calgary, AB. This position is primarily responsible for planning, coordinating, and performing receipt and shipment of inventory.
What we can Offer:
- Competitive wages and vacation time
- Full scope benefits package (health, dental, life, disability, etc.)
- Tiered health plan with a choice of three available plan options
- Annual work boot allowance
- Consistent, steady, and local work
- Employee assistance programs
- Employee perks and discounts
- Employee referral bonus
- Opportunities for training and professional development
- Answer calls from suppliers and customers for product scheduling
- Coordinate delivery of inventory drop-off and pick-up
- Load, unload, and move products and materials by hand or using equipment
- Receive new materials and verify shipment accuracy
- Count inventory levels and advise of shortages
- Develop a basic understanding of a broad range of materials and products
- Operate forklift to load and unload materials
- General yard and warehouse cleanup
Hours of Work:
- Valid driver’s license
- Preferred, warehouse and forklift experience
- Preferred, college or university degree or diploma in supply chain or related field
Regular work week will be Monday through Friday, 7:30am – 4:30pm.
RMC Group of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and operates without discriminating on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, mental or physical disability or pardoned criminal conviction.