Zone Employment Centre - North York
Zone Employment centre is looking for a Recruiter (co-op) that will collaborate in a team setting on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. The role will involve everything from end to end recruitment for India positions. Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pool.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with recruitment, sourcing, and selection of suitable candidates for various jobs on our job boards. (LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor.)
- Hiring for our India Clients
- Pre-screening candidates through ATS to determine their suitability for the positions. (Boolean search)
- Assist with accounting and administrative duties
- Business development activities such as marketing, cold calling, emailing, etc.
- Account management duties including, client management, contract negotiations and billing.
- Perform miscellaneous office duties (answering phones, coordinating meetings, etc.)
- Collaborate with team members to ensure tasks are done on time.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Required Experience:
- Experience with behavioral and competency-based interviewing.
- Applies competency-based selection process and tools for assessment decisions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of a variety of sourcing channels and contacts.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a deadline-oriented environment a must.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team and dedicated to the accomplishment of both team and individual objectives.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience as a Recruiter/Admin
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Results driven
- Personal computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must be a team Player but also must be able to work independently
Shift time : 7 am to 3:30 pm
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $400.00 per month
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday