Kawartha Dairy is looking for energetic Ice Cream Servers/Crew Members (Seasonal part time) with a can do attitude and a willingness to do what it takes to make a difference. To sustain our position as a premier supplier of quality food products, we strive to employ talented and motivated people.
This position involves providing front-end service to personally connect with every customer and provide exceptional customer service. A large portion of the shift will be to scoop ice cream, make milk shakes and assist our customers with their purchases.
What We’re Looking For
- A wonderful smile and great attitude working with a team
- Candidates who are positive, friendly and social with customers and team members
- Energetic, strong work ethic, flexible as crew members must be available to work a variety of shifts on days, evening, weekends and statutory holidays.
- Good verbal communication skills in English
- Someone who enjoys multitasking
- Physical ability to work long hours standing/walking and bending at the waist. Tasks that involve grasping using repetitive hand action and reaching above should height to perform some duties. Ability to lift and/or move objects weighting at least 11.3 kg (25 lbs).
- Minimum age requirement is 14 years.
Job Type / Category
Seasonal part time - candidates must be available to work days, evening, weekends and statutory holidays.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
No experience is necessary we will train. Candidates who have their first aid certificates are preferred.
Company Profile: For over 80 years, Kawartha Dairy has been proud to be a 100% Canadian-owned Company, still operated by the same family that founded it in 1937. Although the company has grown tremendously from its early days, it remains headquartered in the lakeside community of Bobcaygeon, Ontario, where it was founded, near Peterborough, an hour north of the GTA.
Job Type: Part-time