We are a looking to fill a permanent full time position of Transportation Coordinator.
This position will be of interest to persons with experience in the field of import/export logistics as well as to recent graduates of Transportation Management or Transportation Logistics programs from post-secondary institutions such as BCIT, Kwantlen Polytechnic, and University of British Columbia etc.
· Arrange transportation services directly with customers, marine terminal operators, brokers and others in the supply chain.
· Accurate data entry into our customer service/dispatch software
· Billing and facilitating cross-border shipments into the US
· Work individually to prioritize own work as well as collaborate with the operations team
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Education/experience in Transportation Management or Logistics
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Previous customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving in a changing environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Professional communication in both written and spoken English
Full – time Monday to Friday shifts between 7:00 am to 6:00 pm, can change based on operational needs
7420 Hopcott Road, DELTA
ABOUT HARBOUR LINK CONTAINER SERVICES INC.
With a history spanning more than 25 years, located in Delta, BC, Harbour Link Container Services Inc. is a family owned and operated company with a strong reputation for customer service, reliability and delivering seamless container transport, container storage and handling services. Harbour Link is an equal opportunity employer and a leading provider of drayage and off dock services at the Vancouver Gateway to the import/export container shipping community.
We invite you to join us today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Delta, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (required)