Job title :
HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT (PATIENT CARE AIDE) – MULTIPLE PERMANENT FULL TIME OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!
ROYAL INLAND HOSPITAL
PERMANENT FULL TIME
We are currently seeking Health Care Assistants (Patient Care Aides) to join our team on the RIH Shift Coordinator unit at Royal Inland Hospital in Kamloops, BC.
As the Health Care Assistants (Patient Care Aide), you will work as a key team member of an interdisciplinary team that provides patient care within the hospital. Working under the direction of RN’s and LPN’s, Patient Care Aides follow established care plans and routines to deliver the best patient care possible.
Some typical duties and responsibilities:
- Assist patients with personal care and activities of daily living
- Assist with patient mobility, transfers and related equipment
- Perform nursing procedures such as taking temperature, pulse and respiration
- Housekeeping activities relating to maintaining a safe and healthy environment
- Observe and report changes in patient progress, symptoms and condition
- Perform clerical duties and other related duties
We currently have MULTIPLE permanent full-time opportunities working rotating days and nights with shift times of 07:30 to 15:30, and 23:30 to 07:30.
Are you looking for a chance to be part of a fast paced, vibrant unit and work alongside a team of LPNs and RNs? This might just be the opportunity you were looking for. Apply today to join the team!
- Graduation from a recognized Nursing Assistant / Health Care Program or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Registration with the BC Care Aide & Community Health Worker registry (please include your number)
- Along with a copy of your resume or CV, please upload a copy of your certificate.*