Over the past 50 years Bre-Ex Construction has been operating throughout Southern Ontario and continues to be family owned and operated to this day. Our industry leading experience, product expertise, customer service and workmanship are evident in our corporate structure and overall performance.
· General ability to perform repairs on LP systems, diesel systems, reading and repairing hydraulic and electrical schematics and systems
· Strong computer and trouble shooting skills
· Clear communication skills
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
· Able to contribute positively to a quality team environment
· Willingness and desire to learn
· A self-starter and work under minimal supervision.
Join a well-established company that offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package. Complete compensation package including benefits is $40/hr.
- Willing to learn and take direction.
- Must be able to communicate well with others.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to work under pressure in some situations.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to meet safety requirements and follow applicable safety polices.
- Work overtime when required.
Education and Experience:
- Licensed 421A, 310T
- Previous Excavator, Bulldozer and other Heavy Equipment experience required.
Bre-Ex Construction Inc. can accommodate candidates with disabilities in the recruiting process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35.00-$37.10 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Mechanical: 3 years (preferred)
- Trade Certificate (preferred)
- Journeyman (required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place