TNB Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning is looking to hire a detail-oriented HVAC Technician to install, maintain and repair HVAC systems in the Westville, Nova Scotia area!
The HVAC Technician will be skilled in cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems. You will guide and advise the customer to select the most appropriate air quality system to fulfill their requirements. You will be responsible for air quality systems from installation to end-of-life by performing maintenance, warranty, and emergency repairs.
To be successful in this role, customer satisfaction, safety, and comfort should be your top priority. Ideal candidates will be patient and have excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills.
Why move here?
- Competitive pay - top wages!
- Great location near the shoreline - an hour from Halifax
- Ongoing work year-round
- Career development: tools, support, and continued training
- Service vehicle provided
- Profit-sharing program paid out quarterly
- Health and Dental benefits
- Great team working environment: we throw a heck of a Christmas party!
Relocation assistance will be provided, including assistance with airfare and moving expenses.
As needs will vary depending on the candidate, financial assistance will be discussed upon interview.
The ideal HVAC Technician / HVAC Installer will have:
- High school diploma or suitable equivalent
- Experience as an HVAC technician, and a willingness to continue education in the HVAC field
- Valid driver’s license
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating
- Working knowledge of boiler systems
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans
Job Type: Full-time
- HVAC: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver's Licence (Required)
- Gas (Preferred)
- Red Seal (Required)
- English (Required)