Bonanza Gardens is a wholesale plant supplier who distributes trees, shrubs, perennials, vegetables, annuals and various potted plants to a major retail box store chain throughout Ontario. We currently supply, service and manage 28 garden centres.
We are looking for dedicated and self-motivated individuals to assist in all aspects of the garden centre which include;
- Merchandising and restocking product.
- Maintaining annuals, perennials and nursery stock to ensure they are always fresh, rotated and visually appealing to the members.
- Assisting members when lifting product and answering any questions they may have.
- Basic upkeep of the garden centre to provide a clean and safe shopping experience.
- Availability to work flexible hours; days, evenings and weekends.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal communication skills required to deal with members and store personnel.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and support coworkers in achieving common goal.
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs (Items may vary in weight from “light” to “heavy”)
- Standing and walking for most part of the day
- Ability to multitask and have good organizational skills.
Seasonal employment with full time and part time positions available, starting mid-April to mid-June.
Currently have openings available throughout all Ontario. Please specify desired location.
We like to thank all applicants for their interest however only candidates selected will be contacted for interviews.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
- Merchandising: 1 year (Preferred)