Toromont Cat is looking for a Painter to join our team!
As a Painter, YOU will experience:
- Working within one of the safest organizations in the industry where your safety and well-being are our most important priority
- Working for the best in class equipment dealer and with the premium Caterpillar brand
- Opportunities to continuously Learn, Grow and Develop with our Toromont team through our internal Training teams that are geared for your success
- Competitive total rewards including: wages, benefits, and premiums (as eligible)
- An opportunity for flexible work schedules and opportunities across multiple locations across Eastern Canada
In a typical day, YOU will:
- Cleans, prepares, masks, sands and paints all equipment sold, built or property of Toromont.
- Knows and applies methods to dismantle and reassemble the equipment to be painted
- Maintains, cleans and prepares the painting equipment and painting room
Must-haves for this role:
- High school diploma combined with 3 to 5 years’ experience in industrial painting
- Training in painting
- Self-sufficient and well organized
About Toromont Cat
With over 4,000 employees and 56 locations from Manitoba to Newfoundland, Toromont Cat has a proven track record, industry knowledge, dealership infrastructure, and service mindset to ensure our Construction, Mining, and Power Generation customers succeed. At Toromont Cat, work is built around people's strengths, our products, technology and an outstanding customer experience and through our strong partnership with Caterpillar ™, Toromont Cat takes care of our employees who take care of our customers! When you join our team, you become a member of the Toromont family. Your success is our success!