Sales & Leasing Consultant!
If honesty, integrity, and superior customer service are your watchwords, you possess uncompromising ethical and moral standards, and you have an insatiable drive to succeed, we want you to come be part of the team here at Murray GM Moose Jaw!
We are part of the Murray Auto Group, which is 91 years strong, a Platinum Member of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, and is one of the largest automotive groups in the country.
What we're looking for:
A position for a professional Sales & Leasing Consultant is now available for the right person. You will be responsible for meeting and greeting clients, guiding test drives, and assisting our clients in their purchases while building your business and career.
Previous automotive sales experience is not necessary. We offer full training and a very different culture than your average car dealership. You'd be surprised who can really make it in our industry. If customer service is a big drive for you and you live every day with a positive attitude, you will love what we have to offer. A valid class 5 driver's license is the only must-have for now.
Who we're looking for:
Ambitious. Driven. Thrives in a competitive environment. Phenomenal customer service before anything else. These are words and terms that describe the kind of person we're looking for. We're not looking for a typical salesperson. We're looking for excellence.
You'll be joining an established and very successful team of professional Sales & Leasing Consultants, and we're looking to build your career with us to heights you might not think are possible.
What we offer:
· Complete onsite training will be provided
· Competitive compensation packages. The car business fluctuates, and we have built a pay plan that is not only extremely rewarding for hard workers, but also protects you during the not-so-great months.
· A positive, customer focused culture of service and reputation before a car deal.
· Unlimited growth potential. The Murray Automotive Group owns over 30 dealerships from Abbotsford, BC to Yarmouth, NS, and leadership is promoted from within. The sky is the limit for the right applicant.
We're looking to grow you into the best in the business. You may not be the best of the best right now, but - for the right person - we will provide all the tools for your success. In return, we expect commitment and 100% effort. If you like to work hard, truly earn every dollar you make and give your best every minute of every day, you're the one for us.
Please Note: We require all applicantsinterested in this position to apply in person. Applications submitted online will not be reviewed unless also submitted in person. You may hand deliver a resume with a cover letter to our Business Devolpment/Sales Manager Sherry Matwe.
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $35,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Proffessional Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Moose Jaw, SK (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Preferred)