We Hire Great People!
- Do you have exceptional customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with customer and co-workers?
- Are you skilled in building team commitment while motivating and supporting staff in achieving goals?
- Do you have exceptional leadership and coaching skills, as well as the skills to develop and engage employees?
- Do you want to work with a company that values its employees and has a reputation as being a great company to work for?
If you answered “yes” to some or all these questions, we are the employer for you!
There is an exceptional career opportunity for an energetic, enthusiastic, and goal-oriented individual who thrives in a quick service cycle environment to join the Sales Department at McManes Automotive Group in Winnipeg, MB.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive compensation.
Duties required in this role:
- Planning and forecasting sales objectives, establishing individual sales goals, constantly monitoring retail sales against business objectives.
- Training and coaching with the sales team.
- Assists the new and used inventory, working closely with the Dealer Principal
- Appraising and evaluating the retail potential of vehicles with the help of GSM
- Ensure that vehicles are ready in a timely manner and that Lot and Showroom displays are continuously changing.
- Lead weekly/daily meetings with the sales team to ensure efficient communication
- Desking sales deals, meeting all sales customers
- Ensure the proper delivery of all New and Used cars
- Ensure daily review with Sales Associates is completed
- Strong product knowledge
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills with an engaging and upbeat attitude
- Excellent verbal communication
- Ability to manage customer complaints and to solve difficult or complex problems
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of the management team and to provide team leadership as appropriate.
- Understanding of the principles of motivation and demonstrated ability to motivate others to achieve goals.
Job Type: Full-time
- General Sales Manager: 3 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 7 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Driver Licence (Required)