A lean and dynamic company at the heart of Waterloo technology district is looking for a Senior C# ASP.NET Developer. You will participate in developing and maintaining web software solutions for our cloud-based environmental systems.
If you are convinced that a programmer’s time is better spent thinking rather than typing – this is the place for you to work.
If you are ready and willing to create and tame highly complex distributed systems – apply without hesitation.
If you are capable of multi-factor problem analysis, design and implementation – we want to hear from you.
If you think that contributing to the creation of a better environment is a worthy cause nowadays – you will be doing it daily.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Completion of a university degree in Computer Science.
- Deep understanding of client-side DOM and event model.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Design and Analysis.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and perform under time constraints.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to conduct code reviews and mentor junior developers.
- Experience with C++.
- Experience with Ruby.
- Experience with Geographical Information Systems.
- Experience with Bootstrap, jQuery, other JS frameworks.
- A master’s degree in math or computer science.
Job Type: Full-time
- Software Development: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Waterloo, ON (Required)