ECHO Power Equipment (Canada), a major distributor of outdoor power equipment across Canada is seeking a talented, team-oriented individual, dedicated to providing outstanding customer service and VIP Service to our dealers throughout Canada in the role of
Accounts Receivable Clerk – Bilingual (French & English)
Reporting to the Credit Manager, the Accounts Receivables Clerk will provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts under his/her control. The successful candidate will possess strong attention to detail skills and be a positive team player.
- Prepare daily bank deposits, including taking deposits to the bank.
- Processing and post cash receipts and credit card transactions.
- Monitor dealer accounts, follow-up and initiate collections on past due invoices.
- Reconciliation of accounts to research and resolve accounting issues.
- Fax invoices and statements to dealers.
- Send accounts to collections as necessary.
- Verify dealer account status and release orders on credit or finance hold.
- Contact dealers to resolve outstanding issues to ensure account remains in good standing.
- Process credit applications and obtain credit references to set up new accounts.
- Maintenance of dealer master files.
- Obtain authorization for finance orders, process finance invoices and post payments.
- Issue debit and credit memos to adjust/correct invoices.
- Process NSF cheque.
- Month-end functions, prepare and mail statements and run month-end AR reports for review.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned by the Credit Manager.
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting or 2-5 years relevant work experience in a computerized accounting environment.
- Advanced skills in Windows applications including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Demonstrated self-starter who works independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive material.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both French & English.
- Demonstrated ability to work on cross-functional teams as directed.
- Excellent analytical skills and the initiative to solve problems.
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence and lifelong learning.
- Experience with AS400 (an asset).
This position will be located in the London, Ontario office
ECHO Power Equipment (Canada) offers a competitive compensation package. If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above qualifications, please forward your resume.
ECHO Power Equipment (Canada) is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please notify us should you require accommodations during the recruitment process if selected for an interview
ECHO Power Equipment (Canada) thanks all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Accounts Receivables: 1 year (Required)
- English & French (Required)