Canada Auto Experts is a young, dynamic and fast-growing company who puts the customers first. Automotive Digital Marketing is all we do, so our focus is razor sharp. What’s More, is we have been working with Dealers long enough to truly understand their challenges. We understand that there is no one-size-fits all solution to digital marketing. This is why we are looking for a creative and high energy individual who will share the same passion and take our Customers to the next level.
If you love writing beautiful business stories, Creating Creative Social Media Posts, and getting our products in front of the world you need to join our team!
Canada Auto Experts Corp is seeking 1 Full Time Junior Social Media Marketing Specialist who can hit the ground running with their bag of tricks and experience. You will be working closely with the CEO, Product Owners, and Marketing team to build creative social media posts, writing articles, managing social media accounts on various levels.
What does your day look like?
- Being CREATIVE, THINKING outside the box
- Setting social media posts and strategies for all our product features
- Manage Direct Response Campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and other social media accounts.
- Strategize and creatively launch posts and articles with your Account Strategist
- Manage day-to-day Social optimization activities
- Use your creativity to propel customer engagement through social media and Articles.
What are we looking for in an individual?
- You use ambiguity as creativity vs. a reason to freeze
- Creative, self-starter, with the ability to handle multiple projects while consistently meeting deadlines
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment with flexibility to adjust work hours depending on deadlines
- Find, curate, and amplify original and third-party content around key topic areas to establish brand authority
- Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone
- Manage content and editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Facebook/Instagram and other social media with a proven track record of increasing client engagement
- Ambitious and an independent problem solver (although there will be a lot of guidance available)
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (outgoing, well-spoken, professional, friendly and courteous)
- Adaptable and flexible in a changing market and work environment
- Exhibits high energy and passion for role, organization and product
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast paced environment that fosters get-it-done attitude
- Promote company visibility and social content expression through generation and optimization of company pages on various social media channels and platforms
Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published work) along with your resume and cover letter
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)