Come Join our company, celebrating 40-year anniversary of successful specialty cleaning services, that maintain the healthy use and appearance of assets, to Fortune 500 companies in the GTA. We are the only company in our industry, for 20 consecutive years to be certified in ISO 9001: 2000 (Quality Service) and ISO 14001 (Environmental Health & Safety). This has given us the privilege of satisfying the majority of our clients with 10-year contracts or greater. Some of our valued clients are: TD Bank, Bank of Nova Scotia, Department of Justice.
Our office is located at Hwy 7 and Pine Valley Drive.
*Winner of the Vaughan Environmental Leadership Award*
We are seeking an IT Generalist with MS Access 2016 and 365 experience for the company.
This includes all LAN, WAN, web and wireless domains and all networking, hardware and software; and database management, running queries providing data mining solutions advice and implementation for marketing purposes. IT/Help Desk:
- Provide help desk support and training to staff on software and hardware.
- Assist in FRQ, RFP, carpet audits with our Sales staff
- Works with Consultant in supporting networks, workstations hardware and software, servers, notebook computers, (PC, PDA’s) printers, scanners, audio/visual/multimedia equipment; supports all OS’S applications, and web site developments & maintenance.
- Monitors and supports the phone (VOIP) and Skype for Business.
- Assists with in monitoring information security, accuracy and development of crisis management plan.
- Responsible for implementing and supporting disaster recovery plans File server support, backup and maintenance and investigate data connection issues and sources of error.
- Troubleshoot hardware issues, & operating systems for all office workstations, home computers & notebooks.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory lists for hardware and software.
- Responsible for set up and maintenance of user profiles & securing password files.
- Installing and uninstalling applications at the workstation and server level with the consultant guidance software support for all applications.
- Assist in programming in MS Access 2016 database using interactive forms and reports and migration to SQL Work Management.
- Maintain help menus in html.
- Must have proven 2-3 years of experience in customization of MS Access 2017 and Office 365 applications.
- Fluency in MS Access, VB and SQL, Operating System troubleshooting for Windows 2016
- Experience with MS CRM, MS Exchange 2010, MS Office 2016, MS Office Professional, Acrobat Adobe and business intelligence tools an asset. Experience with PCS, NICS, Printers, Firewall and Networking.
- Experience with data warehousing and database design is a plus.
- Network Administration knowledge for creating, maintaining & deleting users & profiles
- Functional knowledge of a variety of accessories including PDAs, notebooks, printers, multimedia suites, PC sound systems, CDRW, DVD, wireless devices and various other types of accessories
- Excellent time management skills; ability to work independently/ self-starter & multi-task.
- Technical support skills in dealing with all staff for troubleshooting, diagnosing and solving issues onsite, remote control and telephone.
Please submit your resume and cover letter summarizing your strengths, experience and why you would be suitable for this position along with your current compensation We thank all applicants for applying, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- IT Support: 1 year (Preferred)