Custom Millwork Fabricator (Custom building; reception desks, cabinets, laminate Countertops)
Start Date: Immediately
Hours per Week: 40 (plus some overtime)
Wage per Hour: TBD (depends on experience) Very Competitive Wage
Benefits: Basic Group Benefits Plan
Standard working hours, but not limited to:
- Day shift – Monday to Thursday (4 x 10’s, 5:30 – 4:00 pm) OR Monday to Friday (5 x 8’s)
- Potential for overtime, some long days, occasional weekends
· Custom woodwork fabrication/assembly (i.e. custom reception desks, display cabinets, etc.)
· Heavy lifting required
· Cabinet experience
- Custom cabinet construction or assembly experience.
- Able to lift heavy cabinets.
- Able to read plans, blue prints.
- Can read, write, speak and understand English very well.
- Strong organizational skills / able to multitask.
- Good attention to detail.
- Able to work independently.
- Works well under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
- Physically fit, energetic and self-motivated.
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
- Must have a strong back and reliable health.
- Valid Driver's License with clean abstract and reliable transportation.
- Able to pass a criminal records check.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care