Precise is a growing company looking for talented, positive, hardworking individuals to join our team.
- Pick and pack orders (pick required products while verifying items by UPC codes, expiry dates etc.)
- Preparing materials for transport, ensuring no damage to products
- Maintain excellent safety, quality, cleanliness and productivity standards
- Loading and unloading trailers and containers
- Attention to detail is a must
- Good communication skills and able to understand instructions, written and verbal, in both English and French
- Dependable individual with a positive attitude and a team player
- Work with accuracy, speed, efficiency, and organization
- Preference given to individuals with experience in a similar role
- Able to stand for the entire shift and lift 10-20 pounds repeatedly and up to 50 lbs occasionally
- Able to meet physical demands involving extended periods of standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and reaching
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Approx. 20hrs per week, flexible schedule with possibility of future full-time position
Please send your CV to our HR department by email.
**Note - we are located just west of Kirkland and Pointe Claire in Baie D’Urfé. Quick and easy distance for anyone coming from Vaudreuil.
Job Type: Part-time