Are you a Team-Oriented RVT looking to Grow In Your Career?
Come join the 4Paws Family!
4Paws is a 24/7 Veterinary Hospital offering General Practice, Urgent Care and Emergency Medicine with opportunities in each department based on where your interests lie!!
- The entire 4 Paws team encourage everyone to grow their skills and interests, with full trust in their super tech team to advocate and care for their patients.
- We offer Fear-free handling and prioritize Gold Standard Medicine for our patients and clients!
- Our team practices positive inter-team collaboration between our numerous colleagues with 9 RVTs, 9 Veterinary Assistants and 11 Client-Care Specialists, there is abundant support to go around.
- Our Management team ensures all team members are supported with their career development and offer an open-door policy, so the team knows they can reach out to them at any time!
APPLY NOW! We look forward to hearing from you!
About the Role
Our candidate must have:
- Animal Health Technician / Veterinary Technician Diploma
- 1 to 2 years of clinical experience preferred
- Passed the VTNE or will soon be passing the VTNE
- Good standing with their provincial regulatory association
We are seeking candidates who possess the following qualities:
- Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- Versatile and adaptable when presented with day-to-day challenges
- Team oriented mindset
- Solid communication skills
- Driven by their career and their passion for patient care
WHAT WE OFFER
- Signing Bonus
- Competitive Compensation
- Annual Retention Bonus
- Various Team Building Activities
- Paid “Wellness Days” and additional “You Deserve It” days for mental health
- Comprehensive benefit plan including medical/dental coverage
- RRSP package with matching
- Overnight premium and a monthly draw for a gift card
- Paid annual dues with EVTA/NSVMA
- Generous staff and pet discounts on products and services
- INDUSTRY LEADING medical and pet supply discounts
- And much more!
Interested? Apply directly on our website, or email [email protected] for any questions, we look forward to hearing from you!!