Civil and Residential Construction
Frazer Excavation Ltd. is a civil contractor formed in 1995 with operations based out of Maple Ridge, British Columbia. Our company provides service in all aspects of earthworks, utilities, road works, onsite servicing, wood grinding and excavation.
Under the direction of the Foreman, the Grademan is responsible for supporting the field staff by providing locate and grades for works to be installed. As well as exsisting utilities. The Grademan is also responsible for assessing potential complications and providing a proactive solution to the Foreman.
Skills / Attributes:
- Ability to accurately layout services and utilities with Topconn as well as traditional methods
- Have an in depth, working knowledge of site drawing
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of how to properly locate existing utilities.
- Proficient in operating heavy equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Ability to follow complex instructions, both written and verbal
- High level of integrity
- Committed to providing superior customer service
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be detail oriented, self motivated and a strong team player
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision
- Sound judgment and decision making skills
- Driver’s License
- Proficient in English
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Physically able to perform tasks in various environments and conditions including heavy lifting in excess of 50 lbs
Job Type: Full-time