Laser Technician needed at Urban Body Laser
compensation: wage, commissions and on the job perks
employment type: Part time leading to Full Time
We are a busy Downtown Medi-Spa looking for an experienced Esthetician to work as a laser technician/skin care specialist. Hours will include weekends. Experience in Photorejuvenation and Laser Hair Removal is required.
Responsibilities for this position:
* Product\Service consultations and sales
* Preforming Laser Hair Removal, Skin Rejuvenation treatments, Microdermabrasion, Microneedling and Acne Treatments
* Preparing guests, products, and treatment rooms for procedures
* Clinic maintenance and organization
* Participating in education and training provided
* Participating in facility events
We are looking for someone who is professional and friendly, has an engaging personality, able to interact with a variety of personalities, excellent communication skills, highly organized and efficient, effective at time management and looks at problems as opportunities of growth: ) Lastly we are looking for someone who is able to motivate themselves yet not afraid to ask for help when needed. Walking through the doors leaving everything behind and put your Team and your guests first is what we strive for everyday!
If you have a passion for the beauty industry and all the above sounds like you, then please send us a resume and hopefully we will welcome you to our fabulous team: )
Job Type: Part-time
- Laser Technician: 1 year (Preferred)