P3 Veterinary Partners is looking to grow and strengthen its network of Locum Veterinarians in British Columbia. We are searching for licensed DVMs interested in short or long-term assignments.
Our current clinic locations in B.C. include:
- Prince Rupert - Pacific Coast Vet Hospital
- Victoria - Downtown Vet Clinic
- Nelson - Selkirk Vet Hospital
- Sechelt – Eagle Ridge Vet Hospital
- Gibsons - The Landing Vet Hospital
- Kelowna - Pawsitive Vet Care
- Cranbrook - Cranbrook Vet Hospital
If you don’t see a location that piques your interest at this time, we would still like to connect in anticipation of P3’s future needs. P3 is a dynamic and innovative veterinary practice group; we are proud to be growing, and proud to be entirely Canadian.
Through its group of hospitals in B.C., Alberta, Ontario, and New Brunswick, P3 Vet Partners is striving to be the best place to work in veterinary healthcare. Our mission is to empower veterinary teams to live their passion and focus on unparalleled care for pets and the people who love them. Pets are at the center of everything we do, and we believe that stress-free pets make for healthier ones. The need for an individualized approach to patient care is the cornerstone of P3’s model.
Your responsibilities will include patient care (i.e. appointments, diagnostics, treatment and surgery as appropriate), and participating in the day-to-day delivery of animal health care as an important team member and resource to other doctors, support team members and clients.
Contact Matt at 289-218-7041 today to learn more.
As an example, if you're ready for the experience of a lifetime in a picturesque coastal Canadian location, and you enjoy hiking, kayaking, fishing, or exploring the Great Canadian Outdoors – reach out today to learn more about Locum opportunities in Prince Rupert.
Prince Rupert is a hub for the region’s natural and cultural heritage, and a gateway to spectacular wilderness areas, such as the Khutzeymateen Grizzly Sanctuary bear habitat. Check out the following link to get a feel for the location: https://vimeo.com/497486701
Full-time Employment Information:
Do you know a GREAT DVM or RVT looking for a change? P3 awards $3,000 Cash bonuses for referred DVMs hired full time. The award for a similarly referred RVT is $1,500. We know Great People know Great People. Refer a Great friend today! Current P3 Opportunities: https://www.p3vetpartners.ca/site/career-opportunities
- Grande Prairie (AB) - Animals First & Grande Prairie
- Lethbridge (AB) - Chinook Pet Clinic, Northside, & Park Pet
- Olds (AB) - Chinook Country Vet Clinic & Olds Pet Clinic
- Woodstock (ON) - Yates Vet Hospital
- Napanee (ON) - Napanee Vet Hospital
- Pakenham (ON) - Mississippi Vet Services
- Ottawa (ON) - Bridlewood Animal Hospital
- Owen Sound (ON) - Grey Bruce Pet Hospital
- Collingwood (ON) - Blue Mountain Vet Services
- Milton (ON) - Animal Hospital of Milton
- Thornhill (ON) - Doncaster Animal Clinic
- Pickering (ON) - Whites Road Animal Hospital
- Prince Rupert (BC) - Pacific Coast Vet Hospital
- Cranbrook (BC) - Cranbrook Vet Hospital
- Victoria (BC) - Downtown Vet Clinic
- Kelowna (BC) - Pawsitive Vet Care
- Sechelt (BC) - Eagle Ridge & The Landing
- Nelson (BC) - Selkirk Vet Hospital
- St. John (NB) - Fairvale Animal Hospital
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
- Do you possess an unrestricted DVM license with the CVBC?
- Are you comfortable with routine surgeries?
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place