IMPORTANT: ExamReady2day is currently looking for experienced Standardized Test Tutors. The following subjects are recommended:
Important #2: High Score applicants will be preferred for the interview.
MCAT, LSAT, GRE, GMAT, SAT, ACT, SSAT
Please ensure to upload your test score and experience in the field.
ExamReady is looking for enthusiastic tutors with a vision to help students cultivate A+ mentalities.
Our mission is to provide our tutors with the most competitive pay rate while enabling our students to receive quality instruction.
ExamReady also provides support for our tutors and has a variety of career growth programs.
Does everything sound good so far? Read more and apply!
- Full proficiency of the material taught
- Confidence & Communication skills
- 5-20 hours of weekly commitment
Past experience in tutoring is an asset
- Education in the related field of tutoring is an asset
- Access to a car is an asset (for in-home applicants)
- Bachelor's degree or higher is a requirement
Steps after application:
- A short interview will be conducted in person to look at teacher's abilities
- Applicants will be given a list of items on what to expect from the interview
- Based on the results of the interview, the exact hourly rate will be determined
Contract length: 8 months
Part-time hours: 10 per week
Application deadline: 2021-12-10
Expected start date: 2021-12-04
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $32.00-$50.00 per hour
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- teaching: 1 year (preferred)