YOU MUST HAVE A CANADIAN DENTAL ASSISTANT BACKGROUND OR 3 YEARS CANADIAN DENTAL OFFICE EXPERIENCE TO APPLY TO THIS POSITION.
Located downtown, Midtown Dental serves a multi-ethnic, wide variety of patients. We love our patients! We offer corporate-style benefits in a staff friendly, non-corporate environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a positive daily impact on peoples' lives. If you're excited about helping people, seeing the results immediately and delivering great treatment, then you'll love this position!
If you have a sunny, energetic, "I CAN" attitude and are focused on customer service then read on!
BENEFITS TO YOU
- Excellent wages based upon experience and attitude
- individual Cash Bonuses
- medical Health benefits AND drug plan for you and your family
- Onsite and offsite office-paid continuing education
- Room for advancement as we are a growing office with several doctors and have numerous positions including Recall Coordinator, Tx Coordinator and Office Manager for the appropriate candidate
- Answer all phone calls and respond to inquiries
- Effectively and professionally greet and communicate with all visitors to the office
- Schedule appointments
- Take payments
- Submitting insurance claims through our dental program.
- Ensure proper patient follow-up
- Serve as a point of contact for various inquiries
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Advanced duties may include Recall Coordinating and Treatment Planning and Office Coordinator depending on your level of expertise
- Supporting the clinical team
- Dental field formal training or experience required
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English is a must
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Professional telephone manner
- CDA Level I or II or 3 years dental reception experience is an asset
- Experience handling dental insurance claims considered an asset
- Hard working
- You are a people person!
Salary: Based on experience and attitude. Performance Bonuses
We look forward to hearing from you and welcome you to apply by clicking on the "Apply Now" link below. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Canadian Dental Assisting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dental Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)